Friday, May 22, 2009

Better Homes and Gardens.2

I realize that in this and the last post, they aren't great images, but I wanted to throw some stuff up here. As we get on with the summer, I'll get some better shots.


Here's the veggie garden, or where it will be. 18ft x 8ft


Trying to capture the lilac bushes that sweep across the entire backyard. Can't do it justice!


Here's a view from the edge of the patio, of the bushes, just can't get it all in there! Next time I might stand on the roof.


Lily of the Valley and homemade concrete edging. Alison's working hard on that project!


Couldn't get a good quick pic of it, but this is a window box I just put in on the kitchen window. I think it'll be pretty cool. It's got Lavender & Yellow Violas and this white ground cover, I didn't get a name on it, so let me know if you have the answer.

All the hanging/potted and most of the new flowers came from the church plant sale, good deals, remember for next spring!

No comments: