Thursday, February 21, 2008

Don't watch the Oscars

I learned my lesson a few years ago, done with all awards shows, just dumb. Better to read the results in the paper the next day. Saw few movies in the theatre, but that's cuz I know what's worthwhile. Much bigger is the SHOWDOWN between Jen & Ang, but it's not even on tv. I'm just wringing my hands thinking about it soooo much. Anyway, I have some invisible parasite draining my energy and joy all week, I sleep 8+ hours and can not keep my eyes open during day. Sentences don't work or make sense. Juno good but not that good. No such thing as best actress, only 2 great movies, No Country for Old Men & There Will Be Blood, only great actors are the stars of those films. Go Irish!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

You crack me up.

Ryah said...

hmmm, sorry we made you watch the oscars :)